Nik Peachey's technology blog informs English language teachers about issues related to technology (new apps, interesting sites, etc). Also worth checking the following sites by the same scholar:
Articles and Special Issues of International Journals
The following articles and special issues are selections from the international literature. Readers are advised to consult the abstracts of the papers that interest them for more information.
- Special Issue of RPLTL, “The evolution of CALL and current research in new media” 5/1, 2014
- Lisette Toetenel
- "Social networking: a collaborative open educational resource". Computer Assisted Language Learning, Volume 27, Issue 2, 2014, pages 149-162
- Ewa M. Golonka, Anita R. Bowles, Victor M. Frank, Dorna L. Richardson & Suzanne Freynik
- "Technologies for foreign language learning: a review of technology types and their effectiveness". Computer Assisted Language Learning, Volume 27, Issue 1, 2014, pages 70-105
- Allen, E. I., & Seaman, J. (2014). Grade Change: Tracking Online Education in the United States. Babson Survey Research Group and Quahog Research Group, LLC.
- Claire Kennedy & Tiziana Miceli. "In piazza online: exploring the use of wikis with beginner foreign language learners". Computer Assisted Language Learning, Volume 26, Issue 5, 2013, pages 389-411
- Liwei Hsu. "English as a foreign language learners’ perception of mobile assisted language learning: a cross-national study". Computer Assisted Language Learning, Volume 26, Issue 3, 2013, pages 197-213.
- Andrew Oberg & Paul Daniels. "Analysis of the effect a student-centred mobile learning instructional method has on language acquisition". Computer Assisted Language Learning, Volume 26, Issue 2, 2013, pages 177-196.
- European Commission (2013). Opening up Education: Innovative teaching and learning for all through new Technologies and Open Educational Resources. Communication from the Commission to the European Parliament, the Council, the European Economic and Social Committee and the Committee of the Regions. Retrieved February, 4, 2014
- European Commission (2013). Roadmap: Opening up Education – a Proposal for an European Initiative to Enhance Education and Skills Development through New Technologies. Retrieved February, 4, 2014.
- Gavin Dudeney and Nicky Hockly
- "ICT in ELT: how did we get here and where are we going?". ELT Journal, (2012) 66 (4): 533-542.
- Robert J. Blake
- "Current Trends in Online Language Learning". Annual Review of Applied Linguistics / Volume 31 / March 2011, pp 19-35
- Annual Review of Applied Linguistics, Issue 27, 2007, Special Issue